There are three things you will need to do so your child can chat to their friends safely on Azoomee.
(1) Find your child’s Kid Code and share it: every child on Azoomee has a unique Kid Code, which will look a bit like this - GF6D7XS2. Your child can give their Kid Code to their friends, or you can give it directly to their parents.
(2) They add your child’s Kid Code to create a friendship: this can only be done by the friend’s parent.
(3) You approve the friendship: only you the parent can do this.
That’s it! You and the other parent/carer are in control of your children’s connections.
Here’s how to do the three steps in a bit more detail:
(1) Find your child’s Kid Code and share it:
(2) Adding a child’s Kid Code to create a friendship:
To add a child’s friends, you will just need to do the following:
(3) Approving the friendship:
Finally, for an extra layer of security, the parent of your child’s friend will need to approve the friendship.
Keeping safe online
Here's a helpful article about keeping your family safe online.